MetGovis is focused on providing property management software solutions and consulting services to the local government sector, professional valuers and corporate property owners. Our team boasts some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in the business. Our team understands the challenges facing municipalities and, since 1993, has been developing products and services to support municipalities delivery on their legislated mandates. We work with more than 40 municipalities across South Africa, from large metropoles to smaller rural authorities. More recently we have expanded our product and service offering to the private property sector.
Our philosophy is one of service excellence. MetGovis develops relevant tools that aid the smooth and efficient running of property processes within organisational structures. The intellectual capital that we have built up over time provides us with the opportunity to analyse data flow and processes with great accuracy. We are able to provide our clients with the best possible solutions and service.
MetGovis is delivery oriented. Our management structure reflects this results-driven approach. Our team have the requisite knowledge, experience and expertise regarding compliance, legislative processes, valuation and property data management to meet all our client’s requirements.
Our team of specialists stay abreast of changes in today’s fast-changing property markets.
- We know market valuation trends.
- We know the statutory and legal requirements.
- We customise the solutions to meet your requirements
OUR CORE MISSION IS BASED ON 4 PILLARS:
- Use the MetVal software products to provide an array of industry-leading solutions that will serve the property and management requirements of local government and the private sector.
- Collaborate with other agencies and service providers to identify and develop new products and services to serve communities better and increase revenue.
- Retain a team of committed and talented people who understand our client’s business requirements.
- Develop capacity and empower our partners and users through structured skills-transfer programmes.